Remote : Development : Posted on - 07/07/2022
Location: Remote, USA with 25-50% Travel to client locations
We are seeking an Integration Engineer to plan, design and implement the integration process for optimal performance.
This opportunity may be right for you if:
- Familiar with Radiology / Imaging HL7 interface design, build, test, and maintenance experience.
- Experience working with industry leading HL7 interface engines such as Mirth, Corepoint, Rhapsody, Cloverleaf.
- Experience with facilitating and leading detailed interoperability implementation discussions with clients.
- Experience authoring integration designs, defining business processes adjacent to integrations, and explaining the value delivered by computable data exchange for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong SQL and coding/scripting experience
- Minimum 2-5 Years’ experience working on Healthcare IT Interfaces between EMR, ERP, RIS, PACS, Billing, Scheduling, Dictation and other applications.
- Reporting analysis
- Knowledge of standard coded terminologies (LOINC, SNOMED, RxNorm, NCPDP, etc) or terminology services
Salary range of $80K - $110K depending on experience and location.
If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit? Send them the link. Thanks!