Remote : Development : Posted on - 09/16/2022
Location: Remote, USA with 5-15% Travel to client locations
We are seeking an Integration Engineer to plan, design and implement the integration process for optimal performance. Internal enablement and client support.
This opportunity may be right for you if:
- Familiar with Radiology / Imaging HL7 interface design, build, test, and maintenance experience.
- Experience working with industry leading HL7 interface engines such as Mirth, Corepoint, Rhapsody, Cloverleaf.
- IT Support including OS, Desktop, Workstation Hardware, RoyalPay Hardware, Report Guard, IT daily user support
- New hire setup
- Experience with facilitating and supporting detailed interoperability implementation discussions with clients.
- Strong SQL and coding/scripting experience
- Reporting analysis
- Experience working on Healthcare IT Interfaces between EMR, ERP, RIS, PACS, Billing, Scheduling, Dictation and other applications.
- Knowledge of standard coded terminologies (LOINC, SNOMED, RxNorm, NCPDP, etc) or terminology services
Salary range of $65K - $90K depending on experience and location.
If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit? Send them the link. Thanks!